Friday 11 June 2010

Vixs little Mollys Card



This card is for a little girl called Molly, shes Vixykins daughter, as I was sending one to her nana, I thought I might as well send one to little angel as well.

I used an image that was given to me via a image swap and the backing paper i made with sticky fingers sprays. The left over papers I made some flowers with and added some jewels as every little girl loves jewels, dont they ?? The branches are from a impress die just cut down as suggested by Lisa Jane, Thanks for that hint hun xx

Im still struggling with the party bags, wrist bands and little mini books lol, my room is a perfect candidate for WOYWW, so i might just take a piccie when im finished, Im sure ive never made this much mess before.

The Alcohol inks still havent been used lol, wanted them so badly, but havent had time to play yet, but by the time I get the party stuff done, my mummie and daddie will be down and they are staying for a few days, so I still wont get to play !!! not meant to be is it ???

Right, back up I go lol
talk soon and have a good Friday

Judie xx















2 comments:

Vixykins said...

Awww sweet! Fankoo hunny, molly won't get anywhere near it lol! X

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card , i am glad the idea worked , little molly will love it.
Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails