Thursday 10 June 2010

Vixs Nanas Card


This card is for Vixykins Nana, she is 90 this month and instead of presents - Vix is trying to get 90 cards sent to her.

I used the backing papers that came with a mag, as Vix said she likes flowers, I cut out some extras and backed them on to white card. A simple card. Hope she likes it.

Righto Im off back to the mess on my desk to finish these party bags and little books and wrist bands so I dont loose any of them on the day lol

Enjoy your day Peeps
Judie xx

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

YOu sound really busy -lovely card her nan wil love it. Hope your little one is looking forward to the party. I have hurt my abck - its really painful -cant sit for long or stand .best laid flat - so no card made Ttoday
Lisa ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails