Sunday 8 January 2012

An ATC with only peel offs !!!

Afternoon everyone

Shendy has given us such a hard hard challenge over at Ditzy-Craftymess - to make an ATC with only PEEL OFFS 

I mean come on REALLY ??? 

PEEL OFFS ARE PANTS

HORRIDE 

RUBBISH

YUK

Understanding moi !!!

So this is what I did lol 


I have to say that once I looked at the peel offs with different eyes, I started to enjoyed it, but earlier today the air was proper blue and I think poor shendy was hiding from us all lol

So in reflect, I really really enjoyed doing it

Thank you Shendy 

Hugs
Judie xx 

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

He He He Judie!!!! I like this very much! I do love steampunk myself too!

Hugs
Lindaxxx

Dawn said...

Yep. good old peel offs have their place! lol
Great ATC!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Angel-23 said...

This is lovely Judie you've done a fab job, love the colours great design.
Hugs Rachael xx

Sarah_W said...

Hehehe! Peel-offs scare me too, I have stacks which I never use. I don't know why I have developed such a phobia but I love this! xx

Lisa Jane said...

an amazing project ! LOve it
Lisa x

Kathyk said...

You should thank Shendy for taking you so far from your comfort zone! That said - I've a box of peel offs I'm never gonna use!

Your ATC turned out simply great matey

Welcome to 2012

Kathyk

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi judie

i think it looke lovely, i have millions of peeloffs from when i started crafting, dont use them often but sometimes they just what i need,
hugs sandra xxx

Susanne said...

Assuming a peel-off is just what we call stickers - I think this is a nifty challenge. Your ATC is cool. I might have to give this a try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails