Friday 2 December 2011

Tim Holtz Tag 2


Afternoon Crafters

I have been playing with tags !!! I forgot yesterday was the start of the 12 Tags of Christmas !!! I know and I worship Tim Holtz !!! ((Im begging on bended knees for forgiveness Tim))

Okay, so I have gone with tag 2 first, hopefully I can do tag 1 tonite and then be back on track ((thats the plan))

I didnt have everything that Sir Tim used, so I had to compromise, I own NONE of the dabbers ((xmas is coming though - Hint hint)) So I had to to use some white oil paint that came from the good ole pound shop, the effect is good, Im happy with it and would def use it again  - I didnt have any music paper so I had to google that, then I didnt have a reindeer ((I did have one, but darling daughter used it)) so I had to draw and cut one from grungepaper lol. I am happy with it, really happy with it.  BUT most of my craft stuff is now in my kitchen as I was waiting for a phone call and so kept bringing more down lol


Sir Tims Tag
DSC00771

My Tag

So there you go, my first tag which is day 2 !!! Ill get there one day lol

We are still looking for Design Team members for our brand new Challenge and Swap Blog thats going live in January - Hop over and have a look Ditzy-Craftymess Challenge and Swap Blog  


Photobucket

Have a good day

Hugs
Judie xx

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous. I do so love your tag.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous Tag....I so love it...looking forward to seeing all the others you will be making.

Sandie xx

Anonymous said...

I just love these tags xxx

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous tag.

Kristina said...

Ooh such a lovely tag, isn't this fun to play along with Tim!?

Kristina xx
Www.pearlgateway.com

Angela said...

Fab Tags Judie. Lovely distress work and the reindeer are great.
Ax

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

fabulous interpretation! love it

Ali x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow its fab - i love the reindeer
Lisa x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Wow i love it hun and i love tim to hes amazing

Nicky xxx

kim edmonds said...

lovely tag judie x

Jane said...

Another cracker...well..a tag really, not a cracker...shoot! you know what I mean!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails