Thursday 1 December 2011

A couple of ATCs

Afternoon Crafters

I have had a crafty morning today, got it into my head that the ATC challenge on Facebook ended today lol - In actual fact its starts today !!! ((I would be dangerous with a brain today))

So I have chosen two little cards that I got from my favourite place to buy goodies The Fruit Pixie -  go have a lookie at them, they have some amazing stuff there

I brayed up some ATC blanks, then added and embossed a ivy stamp onto it, added some circles which were left over from making the 20 odd advent calendars the other week and added some emblies



Over at the Challenge blog and Group we have lots of things going on and we are still looking for 8 New Design Team members - come and have a look at a blog with a difference 


Photobucket

Right Off to finish some Christmas cards, I thought I had finished them dreaded things, but theres a few I had forgotten about !!! humbug !!

Hugs
Judie xx 

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are fabulous .. love those retro images
Lisa x

Jane said...

TRALALALALALA.....nice ATC wotsits...tralalal..lala..la..la......................tiz the season to be jolly.................tralalalax

Hlora said...

They are very nice!!

Sandra Wright. said...

Gorjuss...just gorjuss...

Sandie xx

Unknown said...

Great atc's Judie. 20 advent calendars, wow must have took you ages.

Fiona xx

Dawn said...

Two fabby ATCs!
Hugs
Dawn x

Catherine said...

Love them both Judie

Catherine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails