Monday 15 August 2011

A blue Card


Morning Crafters

Just a quicky post as Im trying to do the rounds and catch up with all my bloggy friends



I made this one for the Craftymess Nite Challenge - Blue - So i started with white card and then inked and splogged until i got the effect i wanted, punched out some flowers and a swirl (I really must get the die machine out more often ) added some brads and a bit of stiff stuff (not sure what its called ) and used my new stamp, love that sentiment so much 

Hope everyone is having a good day - catch ya laters

Hugs
Judie xx 

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fab.. love the colours and the texture
Lisa x

Sandra Wright. said...

I love that sentiment too. Love the colour combo and the flower is gorgeous.I've got some of that stiff stuff too...I don't know the name of it either,lol.

Hugs
Sandie x :D

Sandra Wright. said...

I love that sentiment too. Love the colour combo and the flower is gorgeous.I've got some of that stiff stuff too...I don't know the name of it either,lol.

Hugs
Sandie x :D

Jane said...

ooh...blue card...and YES! Love that sentiment! Love yer 'splodging' & 'stiff stuff' too...if there was an award for creative writing you'd win hands down !! xxx

Susanne said...

Oh my eye was immediately drawn to the stiff stuff - great texture - let me know if you find out what it is called.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails