Sunday 14 August 2011

ATC Challenge


Hi everyone,

I know it seems I have fallen off the face of the earth - But I havent and normal duties are set to resume lol

Managed to make something for the ATC Challenge Blog - the only thing I have managed to make for ages and ages now


I used Ancient Copper Shimmer Mists and sprayed over a mask, then inked over with distress inks and then Stamped a little pattern down the side and then a little distress inks around the edges.  The bottletops are my pet hate, I hate them so much, but i found these little images and the rest is history,

 I LOVE BOTTLE TOPS AGAIN !!!

We have a fantastic prize over there at the moment - Sir Tim Holtz Adage Tickets - These little beauties are amazing and so adaptable for use on all sorts of things

The theme is ANYTHING GOES OR WINGS which has been choosen by Lisa this time
Everyone is welcome to enter, but it must be an ATC 




Hope everyone has a crafty evening

Hugs
Judie xx 


2 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh I feel a new line in dull bottle-tops being a thing of the past coming along...as a 'dragon'...I'd invest xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the use of the bottle tops .. anything recycled is fab! Gorgeous colours .. wont mention the birds lol
Hope you are all well
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails