Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Button Saga continues lol



Thought I would let you know how I am getting along sorting those darn buttons - Well they are slowing getting there, i am busy colour co-ordinating them. A gave away some to a few crafty friends on here who responded to the call of "I need more buttons lol".





This should be a scheduled post as I should be on my way to London to have some time with my wonderful Mummy and Daddy and look at some houses up there. ( Lets hope Peter and the Pickle are feeling better)

Happy Crafting friends

Hugs
Judie xx

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Have a fab break with your ma 'n' pa! Lol at the button sorting - although it's very theraputic. x

Lisa Jane said...

Goodness ,,, now that is a LOT of buttons lol
Have a fab time with your parents
Lisa ;)

Vixykins said...

Good Luck sorting that lot out lol!

Jane said...

Lovin' those little hands...so cute!

Clare Lloyd said...

now that is what i call a button stash! watch out hope rosie and lauren don't see these, they will be on their mopeds before you can say 'buttons'!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails