Saturday 19 June 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Card

















I swiped a green distress pad three times across and 3 times down, then sprayed with sticky fingers gold, scrumpled it up and swiped the raised parts with the soot distress pad.

I then choose a bird cage stamp, stamped in both black and green, couldnt decide so went with both, added a bird and some branches which I layered up with greens and browns and some embossing powder to give a shine.

This card is for my daddy who loves birds flying around and not in cages. But Mens cards are so hard aren't they ?


This is for the DT over at Crafty Cardmakers where we have the challenge at the moment for Mens Cards, so come on over and join in.

I am entering this into the following



Hope to see ya around bloggie land

Judie xx




3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

HI Judie - the shopping trip was ok... not my fave pastime.. we got all our fathers day pressies and beth got a dress for her hols.
I love this card - the vintage feel is fabulous. I don't like birds - but i do love birdcages. I once sat with a birdcage on my knee ( minus a bird of course as they scare me!)for 9 hours coming home from Devon. It was a decorative piece for my then flat!! I put wooden birds inside lol
Thanks for the great tutorial too.
Lisa ;)

Aunty Sue said...

just brilliant

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and it's great to see your step by step instructions - thanks for sharing.
Kathyk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails