Saturday 27 March 2010

Update on the website

Hi everyone

no cards today, but I thought I would give a little update on the goings and comings of the Website

Firstly, I let one special person view the website and give me some feedback, cant give out her name as she is going to be a guest during the first month. When we go live you will understand all.

Secondly, I am having big stressy fits with the borders on it, with the border there I could not use the links, take the border away its not looking right. Then stummbled across a little thing called layers !!!! Layers !!!! you ask, oh yeah, you have to make sure that the image you want to see and acitvate the most HAVE to be at the top. Well Im a complete novice at designing a website so this was a bit of an eye opening for me, I can tell you.

So the Website is now finished !!! Dah Dah !!!!

The Forum is up and running and been tested as well !!! Dah Dah !!!

Just have the most boring job in the world left - putting the stock in, trust me when I tell you its so so boring, but needs must and I will plod along lol

So thanks for all your lovely emails asking me, I will update reguarly and let you all know when I am opening.

Judie xx

2 comments:

Dazie said...

Looking forward to seeing the website when it all goes live! All your hard work will be worth it!
Dazie
x

Rosa Forino said...

when you say who the winner of your
sorry for my english
saluti dall'italia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails