Wednesday 14 October 2009

This is a swap for another group Craftycardmaking on Yahoo













This is for another group that i am on on Yahoo, craftycardmaking
The challenge was Technique "Handmade Flowers", im getting right into making flowers of my own now and the ideas are flowing through lol
I inked some flower shapes that i torn out of just copier paper and then kept inking up with green, blue and purples until i reached a colour and pattern i was happy with, i then inked the edges with gold leaf and the leaves as well. I then sprayed glamor mist in purple to make it all shiney and glittery.
Thank you for looking and for any comments that you leave
see ya later
Judie xx


4 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Judie,
I love making my own flowers, I have a few on my desk that I made this morning - these are just beautiful! I love the colour too.
Donna x

Sue said...

Hi Judie,
I love this card, its fab, love the colours, flowers and stitching it all really works, Happy Crafting Sue xx

Alison said...

Fab card, love the flowers


Alison xx

Vixykins said...

Its MINE all MINE woo hoo! Hunny the photo really doesnt show all the scrummy colours up does it, its sooooo beautiful, thank you for making it for me *mwha*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails