Friday 30 October 2009

7th Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Stamp something !!








Hi everyone,

By the time you all see this, I will be relaxing in Mevagissey, Cornwall. So I hope this save as draft thingy works lol

This is my entry for the Design Team on Crafty Cardmakers - Our challenge for this fortnite is Stamp something, well............ I have had this stamp for a while, just had to have it, you all know how it is lol, anyway I thought this is perfect, gives me the opportunity to finaly use it. I have used this Sarah Kay image and coloured her in with my soft strokes pens, i cant get to grips with the promarkers, so i think they will be going on ebay !!! I used pinks and chocolates to colour her in, the backing papers are what i received from the envelope swap i run on Docrafts, so im not sure where the orginate from. I stamped out some flowers in three different sizes and inked the edges.

Thank you all for looking and for any comments you might leave.


Judie xx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rose said...

This is an adorable card Judie! Super cute!

Vixykins said...

Love this card Judie, fab colour choice x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails