Saturday 15 August 2009











Hello everyone,
This is the Wallet Card Swap that i have done for my partner on Docrafts, I have used a new thing i have found !!! These little dots, i have gone a bit mad and brought 10 packs on the internet !!! Instead of brads you pop on a sticky pad and then the dot, no more putting dents in my table lol.
I have used pink and brown paper that i got free in a mag and stuck them together then used a girlie which was given to me by Vix from Crafty Cardmakers - Thank you for them all, they are amazing, i coloured her in using the docrafts wallet pens, as i dont have the famous copics .
I hope you like this, all thats left is for me to fill with stash and images for my partner
Thank you for any comments
Judie xx




2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Great card Judie, I have hundreds of these little candy dots too - very handy! Lisa x

Vixykins said...

Used a girlie lol! Its a much sought after Manga 2 girl by sugar nellie lol! :D

Gorgeous card hunny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails