Friday 14 August 2009

Gorjuss Girl Challenge on Docrafts No 3





This the Challenge I have done for the Docrafts Gorjuss Girl No.3 - the task was -
No 3 on the Card - 3 different papers - 3 flowers - 3 embilishents - 3 gem/beads -
The 3 flowers needed - orange, green and brown -
the 3 different papers needed - Brown textured paper to look like she is sitting in a tree and then green and orange, branches and leaves
3 Flowers needed - I put the green, orange and brown flowers stacked
3 Emblishments needed - I used 3 butterflies coloured in the same orange and brown and green as Gorjuss Girl is

3 Gem/beads needed - I put these flower beads on the butterflies
Hopefully i have covered the mission correctly
Thank you for any comments - This was a hard one for me lol
Judie xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails