Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Christmas tag box Tutorial

  Morning everyone

Tis very cold here, but still no snow :( 

I have been fiddling with  







And this is what I have ended up with 

   


I have used Joanna Sheen Christmas papers, lots of bows, ribbons and lace, although I dont think you can see it too well 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges


And look what mr postie brought me this morning, oh it feels like crimbo


Got these from Kelly Hooper, look at the lushness here !!


These are from the ATC swap   and I got given some gorjuss
head pins from sandie xx 


And then this arrived from Fiona Jennings, gorjuss papers 

Feels like crimbo here lol
Right orders to pack 

Catch you all later Crafty Friends 

Hugs





3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Gorgeous project! Looks like you really enjoyed making it. Thanks for sharing it with us in Squigglefly's challenge!

Penny said...

Judie, this is such a pretty piece! Love the whole structure, the colors you used, that great butterfly, the lovely image, and all the great embellishments! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Ger said...

Fab tag box, love the vintage styling. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Geraldine M
CBN DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails