Thursday 19 April 2012

AWOL



Helloooooooooooooooooo

remember moi !!

I have been without internet and the phone has been jumping from the home number to the office number !!! Bloody Orange !! Hate THEM

Anyway, I used my time wisely -


I have die cut to my hearts content

You name it i think i have it in that colour now lol and I am up todate with all my swaps  

Monthly Sketche Challenge 

This is our sketch  



Our Jewellery Challenge for April is Green - I have done this as well !! whoop Whoop 


My goodie bag is bagged as well 

And my DT project which I didnt manage to get on is my Bookmark which is also for our swap 


This started life as a piece of cardboard, i gessosed it, spritzed it and rubbed it - added ribbon and wording and lots of butterflys 


Right thats a whole load of catching up for ya

Im off out into the raining horride day to collect the pickle pot 

hugs
Judie xx

3 comments:

Carol said...

It's great to get caught up with things! Love your bookmark. Carol x

Lisa Jane said...

HI Judie - glad you are ok.
Gosh you have been busy die cutting - but they will be so useful..
LOve that bookmark
Lisa x

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Judie good to have back at blogland and in my room ..thanks for visit and comment.
What fun to punch /diecut all those shapes and now for the next card you will have so much to choose from .Love the book mark too ,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails