Saturday 21 April 2012

An altered CD


Evening everyone

I can put these up now, cus they were for a gorjuss friend Lisa 

Go have a lookie at her blog, she is new in blog land and would love some love left and some followers 

Its her birthday tomorrow and she likes vintage and cute, so I hope I have sort of met in the middle lol






This is my Altered CD I sort of steampunked it a bit all the charms are from Im Charmed 



This is the Birthday Card I made, I just adore those flowers, a bit fiddly to make, but i thinks they turned out okay

Righto on wards and upwards !!

See ya later crafty friends 
Judie xx

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous projects.xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both really gorgeous hun, I love the image that you have used on the card and the charms look fab
Lindsay xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Lots of detail on CD love the charms .And that card is awesome .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails