Friday 13 January 2012

Shendys Challenge






Hi all

That Shendy has given us the bestest challenge ever !!!

Use your inks to make something, use

NO EMBLIES OR RIBBONS OR FLOWERS OR STAMPS 

JUST KITCHEN ITEMS !!! 

Now this is just brilliant, me and my little pickle had so much fun and made so much mess lol

heres pickles (shes 6 )



Heres mine (im not 6


We used - 

corks
candle holders
knifes
forks
spoons
pastry cutters
meat bashy thingy 

It was really good, I now have either a good piece of backing paper or a journal page 

whoop whoop

Hope you have a great evening 

Hugs
Judie xx

3 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

Cool! Both did a fantastic job!:)

Kathyk said...

EXCELLENT - I reckon you both did just great with stash available - love the colours. Me? I'd make a journal page .... for sure!

Kathyk

Marie said...

Great fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails