Tuesday 18 October 2011

Some sad sad news

Hi everyone

I know i have been away for a long ole time - I know a lot of people also knew that my Daddie was poorly, so its sad news to tell you all that on the 10th September 2011, God felt he had to take my Daddie by the hand and lead him to heaven. 



My gorjuss Mummie and Daddie xx 

 Ive been in a very dark place since then, but with the help of some very good friends, Leah, Abbie and Caro, along with my family, I am feeling a bit better about life 

So heres to you Daddie, I love you from the bottom off my heart and always will, give god an ear bashing and enjoy all the trees and birds up there in heaven - Mummie a message to you, Daddie would be so so proud of you and your strength and courage, I loves you til the sky ends xx

Hugs
Judie xx


4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

OH Judie i am so sorry to hear your sad news. Remember all the special times you shared and treasure those memories
Thinking of you
Lisa x

Sandi McLean said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news but glad to hear you are coming out of the dark place. It took me a long time to move on when I lost my dad. Whatever the situation you just can't be prepared for it. The sad goes in time for the most part and the memories become sweeter. Hugs to you...

Sandra Wright. said...

Dear Judie,
I did send my heartfelt condolences to you via one of your team....I can only imagine how sad you and your family have been,my dark days are yet to come as you know my father is very ill.
As they say life does go on and time is a great healer,you have so many memories to look back on....I wish you and yours all the very best.
Hugs Sandie x

Kathyk said...

I've only just seen your post and wanted to say how sorry I was to hear of your daddies death - thinking of you hun

Kathyk

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails