Thursday 27 October 2011

Me and the pickle using the same image xx



Hi everyone

Well me and the pickle pot have made some work, I have made card and the pickle has made an ATC - we used the same image a Penny Black one


I used some distress inks and inked up some card, stamped on the chair and the lamp and the masked it off to put the owl on the chair.  Im not one for cutey although I do try lol - I added the music stamp around the edges and then added the ribbon after dunking it in the red distress inks - all in one shade of red


This is the Pickles (Pickle is the nickname for my  6 year old, who loves to do arty farty things) so she used the same image and a couple of stamps to make a pattern and colour with promarkers

Im entering this into the following Challenges

Simon Says Stamp - One Colour

Hope everyone has a great day 

Hugs
Judie xx 




2 comments:

Candy C said...

Hi Judie. Your shades of red card is really cute! I love the music around the edge and the distress inked red ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Sandra Wright. said...

Fab card Judie,love the colour combo.

Pickles atc is delightful,such a cute little image.

Hugs Sandie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails