Thursday 17 March 2011

tags galore lol


Hi everyone

Im on the hop yet again lol !!!

These are the tags I have done for the Tag Swap Monthly Group over at Craftymess Forum 

Sarah runs this group monthly, the theme this month is Flowers & Fauna




I used sticky fingers sprays to create the colour on the tags, then stamped a script stamp on them and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I stamped out the stamp on to some paper that I had sprayed with inkadinks and micra powders mixed up and cut them out (boring job, that was )  The sentiments are ages old, just sitting around in my sentiments drawer.  Added some brads and some wonderful LLB leaf ribbons.




Have a great day everyone, Im off on the trot again, catch ya all later

Hugs
Judie xx 

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Lovely set of tags Judie, love the backgrounds particularly.
Jenni x

Jane said...

Ooh! You could sell these to a garden centre...they're brilliant!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails