Sunday 16 January 2011

A card and an update xx


Hi ya Crafters

This is a card I have done for a very special person over at Craftymess Forum - She needs some tlc this week, so I hope it cheers her up

I have used Laura Ashley papers, some silver flourishes and a silver nestie.  Added some cream flowers and punched out some mini ones of the LA papers and added some gems




Over at Craftymess we have load of new groups, swaps and challenges happening so if you fancy any of these head on over, your be made very welcome

Shannon has started LOTV challenge

Kim has started an ATC Swap


Carol has started a "New" Challenge

We have a little Market Place to get rid of your old bits & bobs

Theres lots and lots going on, come on over and have some fun with us

Hugs
Judie xx 

12 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Judie, this is a very beautiful card, love the gorgeous flourishes and pretty papers.

Donna x

Dawnll said...

Such wonderful details with this lovely card.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and enjoying your new forum too

Kathyk

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card hun, those flourishes look great and I love that image. I'm sorry I've not been on the forum in recent days, but I'm struggling to find time :( x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so very stylish, lovely card. Kim

Lisa Jane said...

Its beautful Judie .. hope all is going well.. back to bed for me i think
Lisa ;)

Anne said...

A real beauty. Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x

Eiglas said...

So pretty and I love the sentiment!
Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Tracey said...

A stunning card, I'm sure it will cheer the person up just knowing that someone is there for them. A beautiful gesture! Hugs xx

Lin said...

What a soft and beautiful card. I hope it did the trick in cheering up your friend.

Lin xx

Wendi said...

Wow this is beautiful
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Scrappy said...

Fantastic job!! Your work is so original and unique! Thanks for joining us at OLLCB! Hope to see you again next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails