Monday 27 December 2010

Hmm.....................


Hi everyone

I hope you all have had a fantastic and wonderful happy christmas. We had the best one yet !! So thanks goes to my wonderful hubbie Peter and my gorjuss kiddies Claire, Scotty and Pickle, loves ya til the sky ends xx

Im not gonna start gabbling on and on about the whys and whereabouts of myself and my crafting and start boring you all to death, so without further ado, lets get down to it !!!!

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS LOL !!!! What did you get ??? I got some fantastic pressies, the crafting ones are below, the music and books and birdie things are in there special places ready for the off !!

Be warned lots of photos and not a not of chat lol


These are from my craft bubble swap partner Nicola xx

I asked for more Acrylic paints and hey presto !!!

A quilling book from my sister Laura

Sir Tims salvage stickers and some wonderful papers

Lots of metal tags in different sizes

Some wonderful emblies just calling to be used !!

Some cork bits

Misc vintage stuff, look at those milk bottle tops, they are so lush

A pack of misc playing cards

Some vintage buttons and misc jigsaw bits

Lots of fibres and ribbons

These are so lush, lovin masks at the mo

Some great stamps...................

and more ..................

and more ......................

and a few more ...................

20 mini postcards, these are just lovely

a mixed bag of invoices and bits


A bag of different pages from books.

Well I think I did pretty well considering everything that has been going on in our house lol

Happy Christmas and have a great new year everyone

Hugs
Judie xx


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Judie you certainly got a few crafty bits !!! I did get a few but my best present was my daughter made it home on Christmas Eve. xx

Kathyk said...

You did exceptionally well for Christmas didn't you and I'm so pleased to hear that it was your best one yet.

All the best for a brill 2011 too

Kathyk

Jane said...

Woah! No wonder the craft shops are empty...the stash is round your house!! I can see why you're feeling so happy...Happy New Year me ol' Fruit Loop! "Let's hope it's a good one..." xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh my - what a lots of fab stash - you lucky girl.
So glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas ... here's wishing you all the best for 2011
Lisa ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails