Saturday 25 September 2010

My westpoint hawl !!!!


Hi peeps

I spent the day at Westpoint Craft fair yesterday, I had intentions to put on my hawl last nite, but hey bloggers, spending money is VERY hard work lol !!!!

So this is a part hawl of what I got, 2 cosmic shimmers (okay, Vix, you have me hooked only sprayed them once and they are fab !!!) A new brayer and some silkies, nestabilities, misc dies, clear embossing powder, embossing pen, 10 mini sprayers, flower punch that embosses as well, 2 laura ashley pads, llb pad, vintage pens and brads



A bag of ribbons £5, and some misc ribbons

I just fell in love with these and am sure I can create with these, they are so so nice & as my printer sometimes does not like to play, I can fall back on these.


Stamps !!! I really didnt do so well on this front, but I managed to get the Penny Black Tree stamp, Have been after that one for so long
Yeah, I have my collection finished now for the distress inks I use these on everything I do now, they are just so versatile

I have here some more grungepaper, so film strips, some cinema tags, distress tool (have to say its very good), 3 masks

I found a very cheap jewellery and findings stall, everything was a £1, couldnt believe it, so not one to miss out on a bargain, I stocked up with findings, these shell beads are so pretty as well

I dont have time to play today, have to collect one daughter from the train station, another has to go to Rainbows to help out with cream teas and one son to go to rugby, then tonite as it is my birthday and my daughter and my hubbies birthday next week, we are going out tonite for a birthday meal. So I will have to play tomorrow. Have a good day bloggers

hugs
Judie xx
>

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

That PB Fantasy Tree IS wonderful - I think I spotted some Imaginations crafts masks too - I'm waiting on a delivery from them as we speak. FANTASTIC HAUL Judie - bet you will LURVE playing with it all. ENJOY

KAthyk

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab loot hunny! I have that tree and lurve it - a friend was getting rid of hers so I nabbed it!

Can't wait to see what you get upto. x

Jane said...

MEGA Craft-Stash ENVY!!!!

Sarah said...

Ooo fab stash Judie love the Tim stuff and inks, my fave too. Have fun when you eventually get round to it and have a great birthday.

Ali said...

Hi thanks for your comment on my blog - now thats a lot of new stash xx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow - some fab shopping there, should keep you occupied for a while I should think!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails