Tuesday 17 August 2010

A VW Camper Van


Lisa from mess to magic very kindly sent me a template for a VW camper van, can I find it ??? Like hell can I - In the move it has been put somewhere and try as I might, I cannot find it

Anyway, its my sons birthday and he love VW Camper vans so I used my stamp to stamp out some images and embossed them in clear powder, then coloured them. I used two sentiments and popped them on coloured ripped paper. I then used a little flower stamp to stamp and emboss over the plain card. Wanted it to look sort of "flower powerish "

Thanks for looking guys we are off to see toy story 3 3d today, the pickle is very excited and can not wait to go

Challenges im entering into are
talk soon

Judie xx






6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

you should have said Judie - i would have sent another!! I can do if you want?
Love thecard anyway and i am sure your son will love it.. Hope you all enjoy Toy story - my daughter loved it!
Lisa ;)

Lin said...

Judie this is great, that stamp is brilliant. I bet you were mad searching for a template you couldn't find. Sounds like my black hole I call the craft room. Things go in but they do not come back out again.

Lin xx

Clare Lloyd said...

great card judie and good luck with finding that template. X

Mina said...

I love this campervan image, its looks brill in these colours too
Mina xxx

scrappyjacky said...

I love camper vans myself... something iconic about them. Love the card.

Unknown said...

I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


camper vans sale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails