Sunday 6 June 2010

Sketch for the craft bubble


This is for a sketch on Craft Bubble, we also have to do the edges in someway.

I have used papers that I made with sticky fingers and micra powders, ripped them around the edges and then distressed them with sir tims inks. I got the image from the t bag box, ive often looked at him and thought its a good piccie. The ribbon is stiff and I kinda thought it looked like a fence. The flowers are the ones I made in blog further on down. I popped some card candy on them. I then popped some faux stiches all around the edges of the papers to define them

Enjoyed this very much and gave myself an hour to do it in and yippie i did it.








This is my daughter take on the card, we started with the same image and off she jolly well went bless her, i thinks its brill. Have to watch my stash now though lol

Thanks for the challenge girls.

Talk soon
Judie xx


2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I love it!! Your daughters card is fab too - wish my 2 would show an interest in crafting! Sadly the x-box and facebook rock the kids in this house. x

Lisa Jane said...

Love the cards .. that image is wonderful. great recycling lol. Loev the flowers... and your daughters card is fab!she will go far
Lisa ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails