Tuesday 9 February 2010

Digital Delights Challenge Card



I have been a busy bumble bee this fortnite, not only have I been making loads of jewellery but i have got loads of cards done as well. This card is for crafty cardmakers but i am entering it in to the challenges below as well

Simon Says – Photo Inspiration

Creative Card Crew – Challenge #44 Valentine’s

Lexi’s Creations – Challenge #7 Spots or Strips (Betty Tights)

Crazy4 Challenges – Challenge #C4C23 “Be My Valentine”

Papertake Weekly – “Love Actually”

Stampin’ for the Weekend - “Love is in the Air”

Paperplay - Challenge #10 “Love Notes”

La-La Land – Challenge #24 Hearts

Raise the Bar – Challenge #4 Hearts

Your Next Stamp – Challenge #9 Charms

ABC - “N is for….New”

I have used a Digi Image, "betty Boop", coloured with whispers pens, made a "ribbon" with a punch, added glossy accents to her hair with a sprinkle of glitter to jazz her up, i made the word tag myself, I dont own any of these, I dug around my offcuts jewellery tin for some charms and ta da the finished article.





And of Course the inspiration for my card came from ..........................

Crafty Cardmakers - CHALLENGE 14 - DIGITAL DELIGHTS


Our challenge this fortnight over at www.craftycardmakers.blogspot.com is to use digital elements, be that digital stamps, printed papers or sentiments on your design. So long as you use a computer generated bit thats fine!

We are sponsored for this challenge by Dewdrop Craftz who have an online shop for digital and polymer stamp images. They like to be a little bit different so you'll find manga inspired images through to cute critters.

The prize Dewdrop Craftz is offering is the brand new digiz release designed by Tasha of the Sugar Be-Zus. The winner will receive the whole set of the new release Bees! Fantastic, thank you Nikki! Pop on over and have a peek at the great array of digiz available, there's something for every taste :)

Here's a sneak peek of one of these delightfully cute digital stamps. This one is Baby Snuggles (Go on say it..... Ahhhhhhhh!)

23 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous sassy card, brilliant.

luv
Debby

Lauren Hatwell said...

I love Betty Boop and this is such a great card. Love it. Lauren x

Deirdre said...

Great card - love it. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Lisa Jane said...

Can't resist Betty Boop ( after all my mums name is Betty lol) - she always looks stunning. Great card
Lisa ;)

lalkygirl said...

wow fab card,love your colouring and the embellishments are perfect.
thanks for joining us at lexis creations,good luck in the chgallenges
lalkygirl x

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely card. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Gorgeous card! love Betty! and I think that your handmade tag looks fab!

Lexi said...

hehe i love betty boop :D Fabby card hun thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Anonymous said...

Judie this is fab...I love Betty Boop
great colours and I love the jewellery, I keep meaning to look in the charity shop's for jewellery bits

Fab card, love the sentiment...
x
Vicky

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Judie, very striking in red & black :o)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and I so love Betty! And what a great border too.
Jack xx

Anne said...

Fab card, what a cute image:)I love Betty too:)
Thanks for playing along with us on Lexi's Creations
Anne x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great - I love Betty

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Georgie said...

Lovely card
Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Judie - love the Betty Boop image and the beautiful card you've created. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Hugs, Sylvia x

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Great job with Betty

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC! I just LOVE Betty Boop!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar ... we do hope you'll join us again next challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Great Betty Boop Card, Really beautiful :)

Thank you for joining us at Raise the Bar.

Suzi
xxx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I love this Betty Boop image and the colours and papers you used are fab ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC, PTW and Simon says Stamp Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x

crafty amy said...

What a great card I love the glitter and sparkle :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Maria Matter said...

oh I love this Judie! a brilliant design!
Blessings, Maria

Lana Clarke said...

This is a fab card and I love Betty Boop. Thanks for joining YNS
Lana x

Maureen said...

Great card - love all the 'bellies! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge and Your Next Stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails