Thursday, 31 December 2009

Lots of cards and calenders


These are two more little xmas cards, the top one was for Docrafts, A - Angels, i didnt get to take part of any more due to family probs. The second card was Tec card for Crafty Cardmakers which Im on the Design Team for.
The bottom card is my attempts at embossing, I really love embossing at the mo and did a whole batch of these for the School where my little pickle goes. I have to admit, I did get very very bored with making xmas cards, turns out that a lot of us cardmakers are not enjoying making crimbo cards either !!!
The top card has an Angel stamp, I had this on my work surface in my craft room for so long waiting to put it to use but never did, finaly an opportunity came along and bingo !!!
Thanks for looking everyone and A VERY HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL XX
Judie xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails